- Click on Enrollment Officer.
- Click on Upload Students under the Enrollment Officer.
- Click on the Download Template button to download the template as shown in the image below:
- Fill all the necessary fields on the template. Note that Student ID; First name; Last name; Gender; and Session of Admission are necessary columns that must be filled before the upload can be made. A sample of the template is shown below:
- Click on the Enroll & Add to Class button.
- Click on the class you wish to upload the students to.
- Click on the Upload Students to Class>>> link which appears when a class is chosen for students to upload as shown below:
- Click on the Upload File button to locate the template on your computer.
- Select the template from your saved location.
- Click on the Upload button once the template is fetched, the students would then be enrolled directly to the selected class.
How to bulk upload students to class Print
Created by: Abiodun Abiodun M. Rufai
Modified on: Tue, 6 Jul, 2021 at 7:56 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.