This is where minor expenses incurred are recorded on a daily basis. This article will take you through how to add, delete and update petty cash expenses.
How to add petty expenses.
- Click on the Petty Cash Book Manager role to reveal the various functions.
- Select Manage Petty Cash.
- Click on the Add button.
- On the new window that pops up enter all the required information (expense item, date, amount, voucher number, etc.)
- Click on Save to complete the operation as shown in the image below.
How to delete petty expenses.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 as shown in Fig 1.1.
- Highlight the expense you wish to delete from the list of expenses.
- Click on the delete button.
- On the delete confirmation that pops up, click on OK to complete this action as shown below.
How to update petty expenses.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 as shown in Fig 1.1.
- Highlight the expense you wish to update from the list of already added expenses.
- Click on the Update button to reveal a new window containing the already saved information.
- Edit all required information.
- Click Save to finish this action as shown in the image below.