The following article will guide you on how to add and remove staff from a payroll group, and also to deactivate a staff from a payroll group.
- Click on Payroll Admin.
- Select Monthly Payroll Configuration.
- Click on Staff Payroll Group in the content section of the page.
- Select the group you wish to carry out actions on from the drop-down list of the payroll groups.
How to add staff to a staff payroll group
- Click on the Add Staff.
- A list of staff members registered on the platform will appear for you to choose from, you should tick the box beside the name to select the staff.
- Use the search box where a name doesn’t appear in the list by searching with a user ID or a name.
- Tick the box beside the name to select the staff before clicking on the Assign Selected Staff button.
How to remove staff from payroll
- Select the payroll group the staff belongs to from the drop down list.
- Click on the selected staff name.
- Select the Remove From Payroll Group button.
- Click on OK on the drop down box that appears.
How to deactivate staff under staff payroll group
- Choose the payroll group from the drop down list in the content page.
- Select the staff name you wish to deactivate.
- Click on Deactivate Staff to deactivate the staff from receiving payment in that group.
- The status changes to Inactive to show it has been deactivated.