This article will take you through how to set continuous assessment.
- Click on the Configuration menu item on the left-pane to reveal the various functions.
- Click on Assessment Format
- Navigate to the right side of the page, click the Add button to create an assessment format name and enter the required information.
- Click the Save button as shown in the fig below.
- Select the Assessment Format name as shown in figure above.
- Click on the Configure Assessments to assign marks to the assessment format created. E.g. let’s say an Assessment Format with CA 1: 20marks, CA 2: 20marks, and EXAM: 60 marks.
- Click Save to store the assessment format.
Note: The system would not allow you to Save if the sum of the assigned marks is less than or greater than 100.