How to make subject roll calls
This feature affords a subject teacher the ability to make a roll call of a class. The steps below will take you through the process.
- Click on the Subject teacher on the left-panel.
- Click on Make Subject Roll call.
- Click on the subject of your choice in your class OR click on Advanced to filter the section.
- Check or Uncheck the Present/Absent box to mark students present or absent.
- If absent, select the reason for absenteeism in the dropdown menu.
- If a student is late, check the box in the Late column.
- The date can be changed to a different date in the event of marking a past date.
- Click on Save.