How to make a principal's cumulative comment
This is the comment which a principal/headteacher makes at the end of the academic session on a result that combines 1st; 2nd; and 3rd terms results. This article will take you through how to make principal cumulative comments.
- Click on the “Principal” role.
- Click on “Make Comments (Cumulative)” under the principal.
- Select a class of your choice for which you wish to make the cumulative comments as shown below.
4. Write the comments in the Comment space provided. Corrections can also be made to existing form teacher’s comments.
5. Click on the Save button to save the comments made.