How to select continuous assessment parents can view.
Termly or cumulative results, after approval, could be sent to parents via SMS or email. Alternatively, parents can view and print it whenever they log on to the parent’s page using their login credentials. The school gets to decide which assessment the parent can see. This article will guide you on how to select the assessment parents can view.
- Click on the Exams Officer menu on the left pane to reveal the various functions.
- Click on Approve Results.
- Highlight a result that has already been approved.
- Click on the Configure Parent Assessment View button as shown in the image below.
5. A new window pops up displaying assessments for the selected section, check the assessments you want parents to see.
6. Click on the Save button to confirm this operation as shown in the image below.
NB: Once this configuration is completed the selection applies to all classes in that section for which the configuration is made.