How to email results in pdf format to parents/guardian
Emailing of students’ results to parents/guardians, after results have been approved, can be done through the following steps;
- Click on the broadsheet under the view results privilege.
- Click on the name of the class you want to email its results to parents from the list of displayed classes.
- Click on the email results button above the list of the class members, a pop-up window appears with a list of students of the selected class.
- Click on the first small checkbox beside the student ID if you intend to send the results to all the parents, otherwise click individual checkboxes against intended students’ IDs.
- Click on the add students button after selecting target students. Another pop up appears to allow for composing the email message.
6. Enter the subject of the email about the results that you are about to send to parents.
7. Enter the content of the email.
8. Enter a confirmation email address to receive a copy of the sent results.
9. Click on the send results via email button and wait until you see a pop-up message email sent successfully on your screen.