Recently in Nigeria, the government has grouped subjects into Basic Science and Technology (or BST- Basic Science, Basic Technology, Physical & Health Education, and Computer Studies) , Pre-Vocational Studies (PVS- Home Economics, and Agricultural Science ), and Religion and National Values (RNV covers Social Studies, and Civic Education). SAFSMS handles these features under Subject Group.
The following steps will guide you on how to achieve subject grouping in result:
- Click on Preferences under the menu Admin
- Select Section from Preferences (Section)
- Choose Cumulative Report Sheet Template for Subject Grouping from the drop-down
- Choose End of Term Report Sheet Template for Subject Grouping from the drop-down
- Scroll down to the end and click on Save Section Preferences
NB: There are many different templates made available for subject grouping for one to choose from the list in the drop-down.