To generate a roll call report
This is a report which is generated by the principal/Headteacher/Head of schools etc, which shows the daily attendance of pupils/students taken for a given period of time. The article below will take you through how to generate call roll reports. Find the following steps useful.
- Click on the Principal menu item.
- Click on View Roll Call Report as shown in Fig 1.1
3. Select the section in question from the “Select Section” drop-down.
4. Select the class you want to generate the report for from the “Select Class” drop-down.
5. Select the period range you wish to generate the report for (e.g from 18-05-2020 to 30-05-2020).
6. Click on the Print Periodic Report button to generate the attendance report based on the selection made as shown in Fig 1.2