This is the comment which a principal/headteacher makes at the end of the academic session on a result that combines 1st; 2nd; and 3rd terms results. This article will take you through how to make principal cumulative comments.
- Click on the “Principal” role.
- Click on “Make Comments (Cumulative)” under the principal.
- Select a class of your choice for which you wish to make the cumulative comments as shown below
- Write the comments in the Comment space provided. Corrections can also be made to existing form teacher’s comments.
- Click on the Save button to save the comments made.