How to update user activation status
Activation status defines if a user is active or not, to use SAFSMS. At any given time, only authorized users can use SAFSMS.
The under-listed steps are needed to update user activation status;
- Under Admin on the left pane of the page, scroll down to Manage Users.
- Navigate to User Accounts, a submenu is listed below (Staff, Students, Parents).
- Search for the name of the staff you want to Update the Activation status eg(John doe) and uncheck the box that says ‘Active’ .
- Click on ‘Update Activation Status’. By doing this, you have deactivated the user from using the software.
To Activate a user,
- Select the user or the name of the staff
- check the box Active (circled in the image)
- Click on the Update Activation Status button. By doing so, the User becomes activated.