How to block and unblock students results access
This feature affords the Admin the privilege to block parents and students from viewing results and also to unblock to regain access to viewing results.
How to block student result access
- Click on 'Admin' on the left-pane to reveal the various functions of the admin role
- Click on ‘Manage Result Access’, to view the list of students. Likewise, names can be searched for in the Search box.
- Select the name of the student you want to ‘Block’ and click on ‘Block Result Access’.
4. Place a comment into the dialog box.
5. Click Save.
How to unblock students results access
- Select the student to unblock amongst the list of blocked students.
- Click ‘Delete’
Lastly, a confirmation message pops out ‘Record Successfully Removed’.