Transfer of students from one class to another can be done with the following simple steps:
How to select students to be transferred from the originating class
- Click on Enrollment Officer on the left-hand side of the page.
- Choose Manage Class Members from the list of privileges under the Enrollment Officer.
- Select the class you want to transfer from.
- Check the boxes beside the names of the students you want to transfer to another class.
- Click on transfer at the right-hand side of the page
- Click on OK on the pop-up box that appears.
- Having selected OK in the previous image, a pop-up box showing the list of classes to choose from will then appear.
- Click on Transfer after selecting the destination class.
- A pop-up box will appear, click on OK to finalize the transfer process.