This feature affords the user the ability to add class members/students to a class from their pool of uploaded student data and also to remove class members from a class.
- Perform a quick search using the search for activity field with relevant search terms(Manage class members).
- OR click on Enrollment officer' on the left-pane to reveal the various functions of the Enrollment officer.
- Click on Manage class members to view the page information.
Adding a class member
- Select the Class you wish to add class members to amongst the list of classes.
- Click on Add class member(s).
- Search by name or student ID to add a particular class member
- Filter by Session of admission to view a list of corresponding student data information.
- Check to Select All or select individually among the list as shown below
- Lastly, Click Add selected student(s).
Removing a class member
On the same page as Fig 1.2
- Select the Class amongst the list of classes.
- Select one or all of the students to be removed
- Click Remove members
- Select to keep student(s) record after removing from class
- Select to permanently remove student(s) record from class.