In order for a teacher to have access to a particular CA and you want to grant the teacher edit access to a particular CA, find the following steps to be useful:
How to search for the ‘Grant Score Edit Access’ privilege
- Click on ‘Admin’ on the left pane.
- You can then search for ‘Grant Score Edit Access’ in the search bar above it which will bring you to the page as shown below.
How to grant the ‘Edit Access’ in a particular CA
- Select the class you wish to grant access to.
- Select the particular subject from the drop-down menu.
- Select the particular C.A from the drop-down list.
- Click on the drop-down list to choose if you want to select ‘All’ students or those that are ‘Offering’ or ‘Non-Offering’.
- Click on ‘select’ to select all the students after you must have chosen ‘All’.
- Click on ‘Update Edit Access’ to be able to enter the date or period during which you want the edit access opened.
How to set the timing for the ‘Edit Access’
- When you click on ‘Update Edit Access’, ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ will appear as seen in figure 3
- You can now fill in the desired dates by choosing from the calendar pop-up.
- Click on ‘Save’. Edit access will be automatically granted for that particular C.A.